FECRIS and its member associations in France By Patricia Duval, Attorney-at-Law, Paris, France The European Federation of Centers of Research and Information on Sectarianism (FECRIS) has 3 member associations in France which are all three financed for over 90% of their budget by public funds. FECRIS itself has been financed nearly entirely by the French State with a ratio over...
- OSCE / CROATIA: Case of Dalibor Močević 03/10/2019
- Cour européenne des droits de l’homme: Affaire Bivolaru c. France (SPINOSI & SUREAU) 17/01/2018
- Case of Jaroslav Dobes and Barbora Plaskova: Report of Legal Expert (Dr. Athanassios Pantazopoulos) 17/01/2018
- Fighting Corruption with Con Tricks: Romania’s Assault on the Rule of Law (David Clark) 17/01/2018
- European Arrest Warrant: Adamescu Case (HRLNWF) 17/01/2018
- OSCE / Right to a Fair Trial: The European Arrest Warrant in the Dock (HRLNWF) 17/01/2018
- Anti-sect movements and State neutrality 28/09/2017
- Memorandum on the abuses in the Romanian arrest warrant procedure of Alexander Adamescu 16/01/2017
- Current procedures for issuing visas in Ukraine 20/05/2015
- Политика Европейского Союза по введению безвизового режима поездок для граждан Украины 20/05/2015
William (“Bill”) Walsh has developed an international human rights law practice, inclu...
Member of the Odessa Bar Association
Member of the Qualification Commission of the Bar in...
Inès Wouters, Avocate au Barreau de Bruxelles, Droit des libertés religieuses, philosophi...
Philippe VANLANGENDONCK, avocat au barreau de Bruxelles